Current vacancy at Hytec.
Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Hytec Electronics Ltd is a small private company a long established reputation in precision real time data acquisition and control systems for use in science and industry around the world. We are looking for a degree qualified, senior development engineer with considerable experience of mixed-signal design and high-speed, low-level signal capture, conditioning and conversion. It is also essential that the applicant has detailed understanding of FPGA design methodology and VHDL. Detailed experience in at least five of the following areas and an understanding of others is essential:
- Analogue to Digital conversion
- Digital to Analogue conversion
- Pulse techniques at rates up to GHz
- Modular Instrumentation – VME, VME64x, Industry Packs, Micro TCA, Field busses
- PC Hardware – ISA, PCI, PCIe
- Single Board Computers and Motorola (68000) CPU, PIC
- Serial Communication Standards – RS232/422/485
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) knowledge
- Time to Digital conversion (TDC) knowledge
- Design, modelling and PCB layout tools
- Understanding of layout techniques associated with high frequency, low signal circuitry.
- Understanding of design techniques for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
In addition proven experience in the following is essential
- Successful leadership of development project teams, on time and on budget.
- Confidence to deal with clients/customers directly. Working at site.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Sales and Marketing awareness
- ISO 9001:2000 practices and procedures
Please note this is a senior role and requires at least 15 years post graduation experience and is NOT suitable for recent graduates.
Please contact:- Richard Tatham
Tel: 0118 9757770 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not deal with agencies
(All unsolicited responses from agencies by email, letter, fax or phone will be disregarded and no subsequent claims for commission will be accepted.)